Next I typed my paragraph about the website that i found so i was able to reference it. Then I looked for a referencing tool that I could use to do my screencast on. I looked at endnote which I was able to download the 30 day trial version. But as it was not the full version I was unable to use this tool within pages where my paragraph was located. I tried to download the full version that is available for Murdoch students off the library site but as it wouldn't download, so I had to try something else.
The next tool that I downloaded was mendeley. This was a good tool but again I was unable to use it within pages. So my last option was Zotero. This I was able to use in pages but I couldn't get it to work on my computer.
So this left me a bit stuck as nothing was working, so the thing that I did next was transfer my paragraph that I had typed on my computer to my brothers computer. His computer has the software Word. This allowed my to use the referencing tool mendeley. I found it very easy to use in general and within in word to reference my paragraph.
It was a long process to get to were i am now and i had a few troubles but i pushed through. Found a tool that was compatible with what i had available and and was able to finish part of my assignment. Now to start the next and hope i don't have as many problems. :/
http://www.publishingtechnology.com/2013/04/mendeley-elsevier-and-the-importance-of-content-discovery-to-academic-publishers/
http://www.talkandroid.com/155619-new-widget puts-the-latest-google-doodle-on-your-home-screen/


No comments:
Post a Comment