Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Screencast...

So the last part of task 2 was to create a screen cast on how to use the referencing tool that we had chosen. Now before this assignment I didn't even know what a screen cast was let alone how to create one. But it really wasn't that hard and now I can officially say i know what they are and i can create one as well. :)

The screen cast resource that I used was screen-o-matic. I also looked at screenr but wasn't able to use it on my computer so screen-o-matic it was.

This resource was very easy to use all I had to do was download the resource and then press record. It was really that simply, the only hard part was thinking what to say how to say it and move your mouse at the same time!! Then having to listen to how you sound on a recording... now lets say I was sick so it was even worse then normal.

After a few attempts at recording myself I ended up with a version that I was happy with and could allow others to listen too.


http://myvajournal.blogspot.com.au/2012/01/how-to-use-screencast-o-matic-to-record.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment