Now this was really hard for me. To begin I couldn't think of an idea that I could fix using technology. My first idea that i had was to throw a party and us some form of technology to decide on what cake to make, but after I though and researched a bit i couldn't really find what technology to use for this situation. So then I though about it a bit more closer to heart and thought to myself what am I really passionate about then I thought DANCE! I mean what else I spend almost all of my time with some form of dance anyway.
So the next idea that came to me was how can I use technology to upload dance videos to the internet for the dance community to view. I thought that this would be a good situation to solve with technology as I already had an idea of the technologies that I could look at.
So there we go my situation was decided for my task and all I need to do now is look at the technologies and put them on my website. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment