Monday, 18 March 2013

Reflection...

Ok so I have now been in the unit EDN113 for 4 weeks now and I thought it might be a good time to reflect on what I have learnt and accomplished within this unit for the short amount of time I have been in it for.

So within these 4 weeks I have realised that I am able to create and publish a website and blog along with creating instructions on how to set up and upload videos to YouTube and convert the file to PDF. This are some things that I didn't think that I would be able to do 4 weeks ago. I feel like I have accomplished many things in this unit so far and i only expect for more accomplishments to happen.

Don't get me wrong these things at some point have been hard for me to do and I got confused and stuck a number of times but as always I was able to get myself out of these sticky situations and moved on.

During the workshops of this unit I have found them quite useful and they are more hands on which is what I like about them. We are able to do surveys and work on a word document that everyone is typing on at the same time. It's a mazing!! We have also done a few example peer reviews I found these very useful as I could see where I could improve in my own website and social learner task to get the highest possible marks that I could. I realised that you didn't need to put heaps of information to get high marks you just need to address the marking key. Which I hope this is what I have done within my assignment.

Well that about it I have learnt a lot in these 4 weeks and hope to learn more as the semester goes on and we learn how to do more and more with technology! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment